Consultant (m/f) in IT and Real Estate Investment Management
We are offering a broad range of services for strategic real estate asset and portfolio management. Conception and realization of software solutions for the real estate and portfolio management on the basis of our standard software packages immopac® Modules, xyrion® and renovaPlus® are part of this job as well as consulting services in IT for the real estate sector. As a consultant and project team member you are responsible for various customer projects. Your field of work comprises all tasks related to the development and implementation of comprehensive management information systems, business planning tools in the real estate sector based on our standard software system immopac®. Furthermore you assist our senior consultants and the management team in their daily business.
You graduated in IT, business IT or industrial engineering with good results (university / college level), and have excellent IT skills. You should also be interested in the real estate sector or have some professional experience in this field of work. Of you personally, we expect the following:
- An outgoing professional with excellent communicative skills.
- Organisational and planning skills combined with an analytical and conceptional approach.
- Creativity and exceptional problem-solving skills to develop and achieve innovative concepts and results.
- A convincing team player.
- A good command of the German language is a prerequisite for this position; English reflects the international nature of our business; knowledge of French would be an additional asset.
Working with innovative and leading edge technology for renowned clients in a great team of experienced professionals, this position combines variety with challenge, and the chance to take responsibility. With a flat hierarchy, a high degree of freedom and an attractive and competitive conditions of employment , our company provides the ideal environment for your career development. Please provide your salary requirements and your soonest possible entry date together with your application documents.
I'm interested in this job
lic.rer.publ. HSG, member of the executive board
Birmensdorferstrasse 125 CH-8003 Zurich
Tel. +41 43 501 31 00
Fax +41 43 501 31 99